Friday, September 19, 2008

Today is such a clumsy day. Firstly falling down really unglamly while trying to step up a few steps,missed one, causing a graze on my shin. like anne commented, luckily nothing's broken. Secondly dropping my wallet on the bus onto a small puddle of water. Then, i dropped my phone twice within a span of three minutes after tuition. Then, just to avoid a group of people camwhoring i stepped behind the bus stop, which was one huge step down, and i was aware of it. So i stepped down on my right foot, and almost twisted\sprained it. I guess i just landed on the wrong angle. So with a momentary lapse of pain and i continued walking(i'm not one who likes to make a scene in public), it went away and i'm fine now. Its just the mental trauma that's left behind from the day i was not thinking straight. And may i add the constant pursing of my lips to avoid two effingly irritating ulcers on my lower lip. Yea thanks mr fish and chips, noodles with chicken luncheon meat and sour cream & onion chips to aggrevate it. Maybe its retribution for not studying yesterday.
- 9.35pm

Its not meant to end is it. With a mere physical damage check, the two phone free falls is causing the side of the cover to protrude out really worryingly. thankfully the internal ware survived. And the bus that i'm on, loves to go hard and fast but still obeys traffic lights, which is resulting in a very nauseated me...when will it end?!
-9.47pm

the grim reaper is either playing with me or he's doing a very bad job today. Almost decapitating /strangled my neck when my foot was stepping on on end of my earphone wire, and the other end was around my neck. i stood up abrubtly and....ouch. and my brother directly in front of me just laughed. oh wow. lets just see how many more incidents are gonna happen before tomorrow comes.
-10.01 pm 

No comments: