Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ikea is like the almost perfect place for me to study. Besides me having no excess to internet, big study tables and availability of good food and unlimited drinks...only its a little cold which can be overcome with another jacket, or a blanket from the bed department. The other non-ikea related limitation to my studying is my phone and overactive imagination. My mind starts wondering around, and then i start typing stuff here just cause i'm bored. Mind-wandering takes up at least a quarter of my study time:(

My idea of the day anyway: convince ikea to allow students to study at their showroom bedrooms with study tables...especially during the study period. Not only do the students benefit with a studying environment outside of the house, its free advertisement of the functionality of their furniture, which may encourage parents or home-working adults to buy their furniture for a functional suppose. Only limitation is, the students must be those who are able to study with crowds and people walking around their 'rooms'. If ikea is generous enough...maybe they can pay the students to stay there the whole day?:) if not, the students can just benefit with studying:)

Ok...back to urbanization and its impacts.
-Saturday, 13th September 2008. 1.11pm

I can't believe it happened.i believe this in not the first time too. But i'm just glad i had enough resources to salvage that dreadly situation, and thank god for the circumstances. Oh, another thing to thank god for...that i'm not one of those helpless screaming, crying girls when things go wrong.

It could have been avoided if i had just listened earlier...but seriously, totally unexpected. And i think the journey home will be one of my most demure and self- conscious moments of my current life.

Bus, please just come now.
-Saturday, 13th September 2008. 6.48pm

No comments: