Thursday, September 04, 2008

PW sucks the life out of people. Written Report specifically. The from tues night to this morning was spent on very unproductive work on our wr, which we completely re-did. i have not mugged at all this holiday, and am feeling worried as the holiday homework pile itself has not been touched. Attempting to start on chinese essay now, but to no avail.

I'll talk about our adorable little pw sleepover instead. Before we even reached tab's house, i went impulsive shopping at body shop, and became a BODY SHOP MEMBER:) which cost me another ten bucks too. Oh damn. At least i'll have nice polished nails and smell real sweet for the next year:) (hey! I'm on the way to joining the himbo gang!) we ate our bought food on the floor in tab's study room, only started work at let me guess..8.30pm i think.or maybe closer to 9pm. Mostly had to do survey analysis the whole night, and four of us shared four cans of campbell soup at about 11pm. Trudy left close to midnight, and we continued with blasted analysis. Bathed at 2, WR work started only about 3am and i went to sleep at four. As usual my sinus decided to act up in an unfamiliar environment, and thank god for sleep making everything better(a sleeping bag on the floor wasn't too bad.) anne woke me only after 5 hours of sleep, while tab slept on.(ironic since our pw title is on sleep derivation). From 10 to 2pm was so unproductive, with breakfast, and then tabs treated us to pizza hut delivery for lunch. 50 bucks for 3 people. How economical. We tested out our 'siesta' plan, took a nap for 20min. I felt my productivity level shot up pretty high after that....but effects of super siesta only lasted two hours.haha. And then we go bye bye.

Night was spent watching constantine on channel 5 despite the pressure of wr deadline down my back. Managed a little before konking out at 2. And fast forward more wr and pasta, math consult in school(which made me feel rather dumb and math-enlightened), here i am still at the oasis, using my phone to type this super long post to procrastinate. And i'm typing this last line to procrastinate somemore( ok, the seniors at the table nearby are really annoyingly noisy.sigh.)

Chinese. I'll pay someone 3 bucks to do it for me.

No comments: