Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm sitting at starbucks, ordered a orange cranberry muffin, and a chocolate frappuchino. I realized how much my genes are costing me. It was just awhile back that i confirmed my love for food stemmed from my genes...my whole family are advocates of good food. I buy desserts for myself AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. and sweet indulgences don't come cheap.

Oh wait..let me change it to studying is expensive. Not only do we have to pay school fees, books, notes, uniforms, misc. fees, yada yada...the cost of buying myself good food to keep myself happy while studying is just outrageous. And then the exercise needed to lose those extra pounds gained by impulsive 'happy-eating'. For some, it may not be food, maybe a new bag to look nice in school, or an ipod to listen to while studying(or just to look cool), or even facial products to keep good complexion from all the stress hormones are doing damage to..
Well..that's desserts for the day.
-15th September 2008

ok, that's one of the entries i missed out in my phone. and i thought it was really relevant, especially when i've been studying the past two days straight, and i've blown about $25 already. just in two days. on food. ONLY. damn. even my mom's poking my fats. ugh. 

24 more hours to study. and then Economics, Physical Geography & Human Geography comes to haunt me.

No comments: