Saturday, September 19, 2009

Life's unexpected. 

What meant to be a morning run with my mom down the river to her office, then me running back alone home to bath then leave the house to study, turned out into something else.

We started off running down the river, then it started pouring (the second time now, the rain doesn't seem to like my running schedule). We stopped at Riverside Point, and then my brother had to come around to pick us up, after picking my dad. You see, my dad was supposed to walk down to a place near my mom's office for breakfast (just to make him exercise) but he left later then us, so all three of us were stuck out in the rain in two different places. Haha. My brother had to rush down for Taekwondo in Henry Park, so the plan evolved into us riding with him in the car to hpps, then my dad took over, and we went Ghim Moh Market for breakfast instead. Now, i thought we could finally go home after breakfast, but no, marketing ensued, with the plan of waiting for my brother to finish then we could all go home together. Since we had a little time after marketing before my brother was out, my parents brought me on a drive around Mt Sinai area, to check up on the house that was once theirs (and sold it the year I was born, so i never got to live in a semi-D :/ ) A little more property research of the area, then on to Hpps, where I was pretty glad I managed to visit. Saw Mr Teo (my old gym teacher) training cute little boys who were complaining about the tough training, haha, and the china coach training 3 girls. I jumped on the tramp a little, tried to do my sommersaults in the sponge pit, then left to find my brother. That gave me the opportunity to explore the new wing, the Indoor sports hall. All I could say is, it's interior's rather plain despite the rainbow colours to perk it up. NOW, really, when I thought we could finally go home and carry on with my plan, we had to drop my mom at the office before home. So, my 45 minute run turned into a 3 hour joy ride with my family (in sweaty dri-fit clothes). wow.

and just when i thought i would go out and study, I just finished watching two movie on my laptop consecutively : Make it happen, and Next. Time really does fly....

Man, I really miss those days 6 years ago.

No comments: