Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm probably torturing myself all this while, pleasurable torture. No, i'm not a masochist, but i think my actions come close to mental torture. Some of you my blame me for torturing you with pictures of food on my blog, but I'm the one who's been scouring through the web looking at professionally-taken pictures of food from great restaurants and amateur ones alike. For a few hours each day, usually after dinner, i'll be checking for updates from my usual source of food blogs, then extending on whatever catches my interest. Sigh, it's both heaven and hell to be able to witness such heavenly food that exist on Earth, to the point where your mouth waters and stomach grumbles just by looking  at the photos. It's not exactly a very healthy habit, since i'm going to sleep hungry, very hungry, and very late.

And something REALLY tempting popped up on my rounds:
Posted on DavidLebovitz's blog (some famous food blogger living it up in Paris), it's a holiday of workshops, seminars, food and tips on food blogging, by some of the most famous food photographers, bloggers and stylists. What's more? It's at Club Med.[Think sun, sand, surf, GREAT food, great company] Sigh. Thing is, I wouldn't consider myself a food blogger, and I probably won't be getting serious about it anytime soon (if i want to keep my waistline; and despite the possibility of free meals). I guess it's just the prestige and idea of being in a nice place, with good food and famous people for a period of time that's the attraction.


Today was the ultimate non-productivity i faced in a week. 4 math questions that whole day? That's just what happens when I stay at home, no matter how much I tell myself that I'm going to make the effort and discipline to stay home to study. Remember Pam, it's just IMPOSSIBLE to do so. 
And this is why i really can't wait for A's to be over. There's just so many other things that can be done in a short time!

No comments: