Monday, September 14, 2009

i can't seem to get enough of blogging these few hours. it's just the prospect of returning to reality is a little daunting.
Anyway, just a little good luck to people taking the Prelims Chemistry Paper in 8 hours' time. I just know that I'm in no position to comment on the subject, except that i'm glad I'm not taking it. there's just no chemistry with me & chemistry.

Photo Roll:
I introduce.....Cafe Pralet 
Tiramisu
Grilled Fish with Spaghetti in Lemon Butter Sauce


Introducing...Pam's Bakes.
Meringue with Homemade Grape jelly and Cream Frosting
Apple Trifle Crumble
Vegetated Aglio Olio with Sausages

And here are.....randoms:
I spent about an hour and a half doodling during study time, and created a pattern for the kimono i probably am going to make in the future.
Jillian's stress relievers for us. "Squeeze me PAM!"

I'm considering moving to tumblr, another blog hosting website. The features seem pretty slick and user friendly, except it seems so familiar to twitter though. Ah, and it seems suenn beat me to it at migrating her blog over to tumblr. I'be got nothing much against twitter, except for that it's evident of the social phenomenon - 'herd mentality'. Plus, this blog seems to hold a sentimental value to me, like a photo album into my life progressions. It'll be hard to move on to a new phase, as I'm not a big fan of Change either. It'll take a little bit of time before i move on from here.

Is there an excessive blogging syndrome?

No comments: