Friday, September 04, 2009

i was groaning and groveling, well, that's the closest i can describe my actions after the math paper today. on the verge of tears, my body limp.my voice became hoarse from the incoherent words i threw out from my throat. but lucky they were there to help me forget, or at least mask the torturous feeling of knowing that i'm just going to fail so badly this time. we jogged, we sprinted, we tried yelling our hearts out(as loud as we could go without seeming mad on the track) to remove any poisonous feeling pierced into my body from Math. it helped, with a little dose of hockey, physical exertion is still an effective remedy. sprinkle a little acrobatics on and i'll feel much better. just don't mention the word 'maths paper' for the next week or so to me. i think 'econs paper' and 'geog paper' are in the list of banned words too.

yesterday~
" Study day 2 in cafe pralet. A little boring, but i ordered iced chocolate again. And this time- cake is mango mambo(the name's rather cheesy), but it's quite nice although plain. Reminds me of my favourite mango pudding.

A little interesting but annoying at the same time, was the two people sitting at the table next to me. One i know, a primary school acquaintance, but we haven't acknowledged each other yet. They've been talking for a few hours now, and i've been trying to block them out, but being next to me, it's rather loud. But the topics are rather interesting(don't mean to be eavesdropping), it's uh, public 'good'. So far, i've found out the other person is a psychology student in...NUS i think. There was talk about relationships and compatibility, then universities, and career and courses. The second time i'm hearing that business degrees are a waste of money. Psychology sounds interesting, but a little limited in career choices. Working still sounds the best.haha.


Physical geog hydro processes is getting really dry, and i've got no choice as i left my gc at home-_-
It forces me to do geog i guess, no matter how much i want/need to do math instead.

Seafood baked rice. Pretty good, since it's their specialty. It has fresh salad on the side. It,s butter herbed rice with peas and carrots, mushrooms, fish and prawn, topped with a generous amount of mozzarella cheese. Yum. " - 3rd September 2009, 7.30pm

No comments: