Thursday, July 30, 2009

technically it's still my birthday because i was born at 7 plus in the morning! i think. haha.

it was a relatively enjoyable birthday, didn't expect as much things to happen as it did today, and they happened! and then i've got to thank all the hockey people, my classmates, my family and the random people who wished me happy birthday! especially the presents...(i got a full body shop tea tree range....feeling a little guilty here.) i'm proud of myself of finally being grown up enough to think that even if it was my birthday, it's still no excuse from studying.

that's my priority now. (finally, for once in my life studying is somewhat important and near the top of my list). i managed to scrap out some essay outlines and finish bio essay tutorials before i left school, but i'm still really far behind on my revision! help! rushed home to get changed before my family went out for dinner. got to wear my new wedges (: but sometime in between the dinner, it felt as though it wasn't going as how it should, and i kinda sulked a alittle. probably due to the fact that my tumy wasn't feeling too well then to enjoy a japanese teppanyaki buffet at yuki yaki (and the food's not really that good anyway...just went there for the cold plate to make ice cream experience.). but it passed. and i ate VERY little cake. like one spoon of oreo cheesecake. haha. today i've had three cakes, that's just overload i tell you, even for a cake lover like me. Chocolate mouse with coffee in the morning, chocolate truffles in the afternoon, and oreo cheesecake at night. lets hope my tummy gets better

througout the course of the day. i learnt new things. from others, to myelf. i hope that with this birthday i'll grow into a better person for humanity.

No comments: