Thursday, July 16, 2009

Grand Cru Royale by Center PS
Love the hazelnut praline, rich chocolate mousse and crunch. comparable to Whisk bakerys' can't remember that name, but it was my favourite cake till now with whole hazelnuts in it. luckily i ran it off today, if not imagine the guilt i'd have of it coursing through my veins..

I ate the cake while Project runway's Season 5 finale aired on TV. LOVED le anne's dresses. Love karto's collection. and liked some of kenley's cute skirts.

I woke up this morning remembering another Dream
I was eating at max brenner's with aleee and another hockey guy (same level, but can't remember who), but it looked like fullerton hotel's chocolate buffet. Eating star shaped churros in chocolate fondue. Lots of chocolate, oh my, it was oh so good!(even if it was in a dream) the background somehow looked a little like tiong bahru plaza. Aleee paid for dinner cause she hadn't any small change. And then couples from nj that i just recently saw in school started walking pass our table, as if it was such a coincidence that they were going on a date in the same area. I know the dream continued with more chocolate and cake and eating.

Weird eh? I'm getting more dreams with links to recent events that already happened or i anticipated happening. It says something about my thoughts as well: Perhaps i'm reading my food blogs too much, as max brenner's and fullerton chocolate buffet were both mentioned here. And maybe the chocolate cake i ate the night before was so good it made me crave for more chocolate goodness:) as for the NJ couples, i was uh, observing a few around school..just as they happened to be near by. which included sitting outside the choir stall with sheena and WQ and V came by.(and there was more talk about couples today...)

Well, at least the chocolate's helping keep the depressive failure thoughts away.

I need more cake and chocolate.

No comments: