Thursday, October 06, 2005

wah.the studious side of me has kicked in.i was actually studying lit. in school today.and took down notes.and the lit. paper is tmr.so is science.but i haven't even started on science.and i've got maths tuition tonight.AND i don't even have a science textbooks.its on my tablet.

i skipped dinner last night without realizing.it was such an everyday affair that i could actually miss it without going hungry.well.i was sleeping.but i fell asleep so early? like 7 or 8 plus? i didn't even have hockey.and i woke up at 1.45 am..and went back to sleep.i mean that's totally over-sleeping.but i didn't know i skipped dinner till my maid reminded me by giving me dinner chicken for lunch.well..i only ate one.the fried rice was over-whelming.

topic of the day : would you go for a guy who has a lovely 6-pack but a horrible face?

all these are totally random.but i guess most of them are about guys.don't ask me why.maybe i was inspired by diana's criteria /list for her boyfriend.
well..bettter start studying!!!!

No comments: