Sunday, October 09, 2005

it's my mom's birthday to day.it doesn't feel like though.and i don't even know who's buying the cake.and last night's dinner.my mom paid for it. her OWN birthday dinner.well..my dad quit his jop coz of my aunt.and he's gonna try being an artist. i wonder how that'll turn out.

oh and there's a njc open house on 15 october. im suppose to go for the talk and school tour.oh wells.im gonna be sooo bored.somebody come with me!!!!

JING : you know the genting trip thing. i most prbably can go..asked my mom already.coz they're probably going TOO.around the same date. coz my brother has a taekwondo competition and he's gonna kick ass. hahaha.if we all happen to be there at the right time we ALL can go see my brother kick some ass.and face too.hahahhahaha..

although i somehow hot tired of piano lessons and quit after my third grade...i find the prospect of playing the anime songs interesting.at least my fingers are getting excersise other than typing on the keyboard all day long.they are nice songs that i get the scores off the internet.but i take really long to read the notes after many years of negligence.

topic of the day : we are approaching the end of the world.

my views:
hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunami(the product of earthquakes) ...they are all happening so frequently now.compared to the past.and it's all because of the human race.global warming and the greenhouse effect is destroying the world.and probably the one causing all these disasters.they'll just keep increasing and the damage will become worse.so that'll be the end when we can't do anything about it.

there it is.

No comments: