Friday, October 28, 2005

i want to cut my hair. it's all long and hott.but im afraid.of the cost.and the end product.what happens if my hair is ruined?
but i can't worry about that more than what happens today.

its the last day of school.last day of crescent girls' school 2c1 `05.and my last day in crescent.
it was so short.i barely wrote messages to half the class that comes together with my farewell gift.im so gonna miss them.i didn't even have time to make something for those not in my class.my hockey mates can receive them later.but not those random people who aren't in my class to name a few: rachael lau, bernette, sue wei, nicole etc. sighs.the importance of today dawned on me, as when we were leaving class, everyone started hugging and some went emotional.i want to be part of that, but i can never join in the stream of tears.even if im the one leaving everybody behind.i guess i do it unconsciously in my sleep.who knows.
sacrifices.oh how i hate that word.
so much to do , so little time.
but i wonder what lies ahead for me.in njc.i partly dread it yet slightly welcome it.no ones know what the future holds for me.all i can do is hope for the best.i don't even know what to expect or even strive to do in the future.

no one misses me.and it's not just materialistic.

No comments: