Friday, October 21, 2005

i have a feeling that i like stress.although its like a bad thing, people use the word stress abit too exageratingly.i mean like somehow i don't think i get stress, mostly piss-offed or just pressured.
when im like busy doing stuff and have deadlines, somehow i will actually put them off, or if i a lot of things to do, then i do it, in the end i'll feel so bored and empty.just coz i have nothing to do.all my responsibilities and stuff, they're actually the ones that make me responsible and actually efficient. i guess the saying that pressure brings out the best in people.

i dont' really have much else to say except about my results. i deproved terribly. like from 11th position in the mid years to 17th in my class.last year i was actually 4th for finals.i guess whoever said that my class is REALLY competitive is right.i mean they seriously studied hard just to get the good grades and i guess it's just my habit to not study for exams.this is the first time i actually felt lower than the rest of my class.sigh.my CA pulled my scores up if not i'll have no As at all.and actually have a D7 for chinese.it's all because of the compo.don't ask.

i intend to busy myself this whole holiday till i pass out due to exhaustion.well..that's what i always imagined when i felt weak.oh well.time to bang the piano.

No comments: