Wednesday, October 26, 2005

im bored to death by coming home early today so just decided to blog since i haven''t been too committed.i've got haribo and kinder bueno beside me now so i'll be more focused (:
today was somewhat boring and unproductive.but then me and xiang yin started looking for ideas for work during the holidays.and so we made a really long list.some are just crap though, but then denise joined in, xiang yin had to tell me about the les sex scene in the current book i was reading and had no idea about, and they all started on the topic of boys/girls and the human anatomy.played stress and stoned in class...and that was about all for the day.oh wait.neo and yap came into class.but at least they took up only a short while.

a probable reason i haven't been blogging is the fact that my results sucked.and how my mum puts me down everytime i show her my results.nothing encouraging at all even if i did do well.
but at least she's letting me go for the genting trip..even when she heard that most probably no teacher's going.

there was a floorball match in our pathetic school hall yesterday, and i was kinda amusing.saw geraldine and peiwen, south cluster schools match.apparently the teacher's didn't let us play because we're in a sports group, and the floorball is only for those library, computer club...non-sports group.but we were kinda the only school that played by the rules...coz there were OBVIOUS hints that some students from other schools in sports CCAs.oh well.stayed back till around 6 for nothing.
and there's the freak weather the past two days rain and shine simultaneously.

suddenly i lost the mood to blog.and i crave to skate on ice.someone.bring me.

No comments: