Wednesday, December 03, 2008

training's in two hour's time, under the full blast of the bloody hot afternoon sun. 
i slept early last night, before midnight, which is a really big accomplishment. but no, my whole family is the opposite. and so when i ALREADY fell asleep, my brother came into my room to take his laptop and had to wake me. after another 15 mins, when i had drifted off AGAIN, my parents came home, and my mom SUDDENLY yanked the blanket. of course i was pissed at such an interruption, but was too tired to do anything about it. fine. but my parents and brother home = TV on, cutlery clanking against glass plates, talking. omg, i just had to wake up, climb the steps down my bunk bed, before slamming my bedroom door close. well it helped a little, but the traffic sounds that drifted from the groundfloor couldn't be helped. sigh.

and then my body's too accustomed to sleeping less, i woke at 5, then 7, before i gave up and woke now. when i could have slept for at least another hour. 

sleeping woes. i hope i can run later.

ah yes, yesterday was self training cum our first study session for MATHS. omg, it was so bloody unproductive. my math is a single digit grade now, and well, more of a slacking sleeping session. derek's got proof of that. and as compared to everyone else, i just realized how SLOW i am at doing work. no wonder i dread it so much. and so, as a very undeserved reward to our mugging, we went all the way to bishan to watch WILD CHILD madagascar 2. haha. i was a little hesitant about watching the movie at first, but i'd rather not impose. as it turned out, madagascar 2 was bloody freaking hilarious, a great movie choice. and i think our row did the most laughing and shrieking throughout the movie. haha. 
long long list of movies to go...

No comments: