Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i don't know why, but today felt like a good day. i just felt uppity high and happy. even though the day was spent alone, in the kitchen. mostly.
i did tell myself it's no use dwelling on it. just let it go. i felt a brief moment of freedom.
so when i left the house on my ingredients run, well, the walk felt refreshing and with music in my ears, the sky a pretty blue, it just made me smile. and for the first time i was environmentally friendly in the supermarket. i brought my big handy dandy black Cotton On Body enviromental bag which cost me two bucks. and so i didn't use any plastic bags! went home happier, to resume my baking. and so..my baking achievements for today:

my cream puff shells without the cream in it yet.


blueberry streusal muffins, which didn't taste as good as i thought it would have, wasted my two punnets of blueberries ):

butter cake number 1.
butter cake number 2.
butter cake number 3's for my family to eat, and i forgot to take a photo.


oh yes, yesterday, meant to be study day. i fell asleep in yoshinoya after reading 10 pages of econs notes. how embarassing. but then i went to meet up with melody and lavi for bishan park skating! ok, my old skates weren't touched for eons, and was falling apart. and it being beginner carrefour skates, it couldn't go as fast as melody nor lavi's, and so i was kinda tired out just trying to keep up with them. but it was a good workout, i really miss blading.we met christie at the other end of bishan park, with her cute cocker spaniel, ACE. cute thing really. it started raining, and so we dashed for a void deck for shelter, and ALMOST called macs delivery, which would have been a bad decision, since the rain stopped soon after. mel and lavi bladed back to lavi's house, whereas i took the bus straight to the station to go home. and so i came home with like 4 out of 6 straps broken, and my mommy said i should just trash them. but i don't want to be bladeless, so i went online to find skates this morning, which LOOKED cheaper, but with currency conversion and shipping costs, it costs about the same as in singapore anyway.

Rollerblade Speedmachine 6.0 Women's 08 Skate - ideal speed skates that i dream of.
K2 Alexis Fitness Skates Women's 2009 - nice, i want.
happy happy day (:

No comments: