Thursday, December 01, 2005

i am pissed at myself for all the too-much-logical-thinking.seriously. its like when someone makes some unknown-doesn't-seem-like-its-wrong-and-doesn't-really-matter-mistake in speech or somthing i'll try to correct the person.that person must be irritated by that...everyone will although sometimes it is mixed with sarcasm and humour.i just just can't seem to control it. and even i myself get irritated.ugh.
and then i have another tendancy.to make all my statements to a person whether it is to reply they're question or just to make a comment, it'll all seem very cold hearted and mean.and its like a sign that im barely tolerationg the person...or around there.another time would be when im having fun i like to be mean.somehow.its like nice to be mean.now i see why people turn to evil. more than good.

oh well.the week went past fine.with me having sorethroat, a little flu and bad cough.so my laziness and combined weakness made me stay away from the computer.
and since i am about to fall asleep right now and can't keep my eyes open and thus nodding off at my chair .ta.

No comments: