Saturday, December 24, 2005

it took me this long to blog since i came back from malaysia on thursday night.
my current status: watching ocean's eleven and having very bad muscle aches in my thighs.
anyway.the malaysia trip with the hockers was just awesome.i miss royale bintang hotel.hahah.i still can't believe i spent 500+ rm in 5 days.and i didn't manage to finish my christmas shopping): anyway.here i am on christmas eve sitting on my grandmother's sofa watching tv alone and using the computer.just because my mom cut off the cable at home and thus i've got no more access to internet anymore.so i've got to come over to get some.how inconvinient.

im not in much mood to blog about the teensy wincy details of the trip, but maybe just some major points.genting.haunted adventure.freaked the hell outta everyone.theme parks.corkscrew, space shot and flying coaster is one that made me scream like hell.there wasn't much in the indoor theme park though.sunway's rides were almost on par, if not better.the water rides wasn't as thrilling as i thought, but still exhilarating.kl's shopping was not exactly successful, but i managed to get a pair of shoes, a bag and some other stuff i can't remember.but i do know i spent a tad too much on food.
ah..but training was horrible that day.although we spent most of it playing matches, oh yes.that reminds me.i totally missed a freaking open goal.it was such a damn stupid silliest thing i could ever do.but anyway, it was the after training fitness that killed us all.and i had to wake up freaking early in the morning after coming home so late the night before.
i wonder how boring my christmas is going to be this year.

merry christmas everyone

No comments: