Thursday, December 15, 2005

im have been a lethargic ass the past few days.especially after the crescent carnival.i shouldn't be to sad.but the thing is that my team didn't even get into the bloody quarter finals like wth.i didn't even do my warm up, and i just felt like some last-minute jinx.how i hate it.my life has never been complete.
and in 2 days time im going to be in malaysia, with the seniors and jing.i'll feel so extra.and i haven't even done anything for christmas.how bloody last minute can i be.and then there's the keller board to do up tmr.just hope we can finish it on time.

anyway, today went ice skating with christine and amelia.i didn't expect to fall this many times today.shouldn't have attemped to learn how to do the turns on ice.and ice-skating gives me bloody aching feet.hate those skates.wish i had my own.

keep on wishing

No comments: