Monday, December 12, 2005

ok...just a little about my weekend before training and also while my fingers are blue.literally.

the SA match went quite well...with some of the seniors playing for SA so it was kinda interesting.but crescent still won.oh and we all went to melody's house for an early birthday party.quite fun.with enough food to feed the whole team.except that only half came.or make that 2/3 .i can't say the same for the match me and alicia played with nj.the british team was just. woah.they're like so BIG.seriously.and they were only 16. but they still beat the crap outta our team.just imagine the match for this year's C div' the first game of crescent vs. swiss cottage. just increase the skill level.and the nj team only had like 1 reserve left after one player was hit on the chin.ouch.so there i was running my ass off as midfielder, one position i haven't played for months.with the exception of friday's match.while the british team had dunno how many subs. no wonder they had all the stamina to run up and down. how bloody tired i was running after them.

then comes sunday. mom bought a new mp3 from the yearly creative fest. and she bought the player i wanted to buy with xiang yin a year ago.or half a year.bloody 5GB (: but my mom bought it so she could store her work and stuff inside so she didn't exactly buy it for me. rather like for me, her and my brother to share.but it's still with me (: and the colour's bloody army green. but what's there to complain.we got a webcam as well.and a prodikeys board for my uncle.and my brother got portable speakers. oh how i wish everything in the world was foc.

keep on dreaming.

No comments: