Sunday, December 04, 2005

i woke up this morning.it was a new day.and i felt like everything should have changed.
my room basically.it was terribly small and cramped.and i hate pink walls.orange would be nice.and all the junk in my room should just disappear.and nicer furniture please.i wanted to change the whole room.for a new look.and i designed everything.in my head.and it was perfect.and then i started thinking of my new house in the future.i would be 24.single.probably in a relationship.but i would be a workaholic.a business woman.successful one at that.with a nice big apartment all to myself.and i designed everything as well.some stuff would be bought at the jatuchak market in bangkok.most of the rest in ikea.and the Life shop.and a nice posh car .
but all that would have to wait.because it is impossible right now.i have to change my attitude and habits if i want such a life in the future.and get whatever i want.which would make me a twenty-plus successful woman stereotyped bitch.oh well.
i shall make my christmas wishlist tmr.those hoping to get me presents i doubt the list will be of any help.
ta.

No comments: