Thursday, November 24, 2005

i feel obliged to blog when something happens to me.although lesser and lesser details are input.soon it'll just be one blank entry and i'll totally stop.
hockey chalet was tiring.to my body.although we didn't do anything physically exhausting, staying up late for nights in a row can be.i guess i slept quite well last night compared to others.especially with limited resources.loyang was not bad.just a little detached from the redt of singapore.big place, adequate facilities.but the bbq.i think it just wasn't worth my effort just to be able to play with fire.
anyway.my head feels much lighter.literally.went to cut my hair with jing and yj at fareast today.like finally.it still needs a little getting used to.especially the amount of hair that i lost.together with my highlights.i think its approximately a year since i last cut it.and the shortest ever since kindergarten.at least i wont sweat like a pig that easily now.
that's all folks.too lazy to bother to input anything else.

No comments: