Thursday, April 16, 2009

tired. i bet all my leg muscles are gonna be sore right before i sleep tonight. we had a short PT-running session. technically all my PT sessions are short. and then i'll wonder, with them this short, is it even effective? but they still strain the muscles alright.

yesterday was the return AJ friendly match. we won 6-0 (: like most of my teammates mentioned, yesterday felt as if we all found our own playing positions on the pitch. i myself found the match magical.passes, dribbles, tackles, teamwork. it felt good to play with such a team. as always, nothing's perfect, but yesterday's match felt close enough to it. i think i played better than usual, with more confidence, and taking my chances. i thought it may due to my relatively happy and refreshed state? if so, i should be happy more often.

No comments: