Saturday, April 18, 2009

this morning was rather productive, waking at 8am just to go Carrefour grocery shopping. i only had about 5 items on the list that i needed to get, thus my sudden enthusiasm in grocery shopping, but in the end it was such a 'filling' experience that i forgot one thing on my list. besides that, i found the source of my impulsive/compulsive shopping behavior - my mom. we bought LOTs of stuff..even though my household only houses 4 people. today's shopping highlight: 3 bags or 5 oranges, at least 20 tomatoes, 5 loaves of bread (walnut loaf, plain sandwich bread, 2 loaves of french baguettes and a loaf of kaya toast white bread, and er, if cake counts, a whole chiffon cake)<<< like who's gonna eat everything? hmm. oh and....10 pieces of CREAM CHEESE. muahahaha. ok, half is probably going to my cousin to bake cheesecake for us, the other half...MINE (: and normally, that amount of cream cheese would have cost us a blue sing note, but at carrefour, it was half  the cost(: yay!

lasagna
chicken pie
cream cheese muffins
butter cake
can't bother to make them
can't wait to eat them(:


i wish i didn't have to hear all that shouting. 
we are in an enclosed metal box,
it brings me to tears to hear it.
and don't drag me into it.

No comments: