Tuesday, April 14, 2009

oh mans.. i totally miss my tablet pc. thus proves the phrase 'distance makes the heart grow fonder(of your possesions)' haha. well, it's only awhile more before i fully repossess my tablet again, plus, it was for a good cause. 

i'm supposed to be doing up my script in the library for my presentation tomorrow, but no, as usual i haven't started. andddd...the bell just rang to signify i wasted another half an hour of my time on the internet. haha. and missed at least half of an extra geog lesson i could and should have attended. but my laziness and inner devil of a student succumbed to the temptation of sleeping in an air conditioned library XD

the past week has been pretty shitty, as always. but having not 1, not 2, but 3 almost-breakdowns is unheard of. sleep  deprivation may be one, stress may be another, put them together, and havoc occurs. and the triggers weren't even major. sigh. but i'm relatively happy for now i guess, thanks to some people who do try to cheer me up, unknowingly or not. haha.THANKS AGAIN! 

well then, on to what i've been wanting to talk about the past weekend though there were other things keeping me busy. UNIVERSITY.
was talking to my cousin about it on the way home on sunday, and i guess, my perceptions are once again changing. back to before-pastry-chef-dream, when i wanted to go to NUS or SMU to study business, and be this big CEO or business woman in the industry. double degrees come into the picture, with the picture set in the middle of Bras Basah Road, in the relatively new SMU campus. in a way, it helps open up my opportunities more than in cooking school? and well at times i do imagine what it's like to be doing something that i can't imagine myself doing(ironic, i know), like law, or politics. maybe it's just me undermining my own confidence that i don't think about going into these areas, although they are somewhat interesting. on the otherhand. stories, realities of hectic lifestyles worse than a student's just scares me. i really can't imagine myself not relaxing or having personal time. it'll be like having breakdowns everyother week or something. oh wells, when the time comes, it'll happen. fate, isn't it always? there' s approximately another year to go anyway.

stay happy!

No comments: