Saturday, November 08, 2008

pamela's totally microwaved MAC AND  THREE CHEESES!
for rehabilitation purposes.due to the following self-shopping trip today.


Nice boots and shoes from Marks and Spencers, with a really nice price  tag too.140. The shoes were 80. I was very tempted to buy from DMX. Nice heels for only 40, but the heel was a little high. Bata had nice court shoes too.and sandles. I'm so glad i managed to resist buying anything so far.don't want to regret buying like the last shopping trip.
-2pm

For a 70 dollar dress, the sewing and material wasn't very nice. It didn't even hold up.

the dress looked so much nicer on the hanger than on me.
-2.30pm

I want to slap myself. For spending so much at spotlight. Shopping therapy turned shopping depression.i think me buying food is a cheaper alternative to other stuff.
-4pm


hang in there christine!

No comments: