Monday, November 17, 2008

forgot to mention i have to thank liu for that 40GB worth of anime currently residing in my harddisk, and a whole big stack of VCDs and DVDs of again, anime. i don't know if i'll ever finish watching it, and it's BARELY a quarter of what she has on her computer. have fun at YLTC anyway!

training today had our new coach - mr george edwards.he's strict, he pushes us to the limits, and he loves to boast about his primary school kids. i guess its a form of motivation, but his training push me to the point i thought my heart was going to stop. hyperventilated again ( about the fourth this year? and the last three happening within the last month, only during PTs too). i don't know if its mental, because i can't believe  that i'm that week, or that my lungs are that small. i'm wondering if the lack of sleep may cause one's body to slow down in recovery and functioning speed. well, i'm partially glad that we've got such a motivational coach, and i do hope we'll acheive something next year.
'I train champions.  You must want to achieve being a champion.'

and then on my way home, the bus was so cold, it made me think about jackets, and the jacket's i've lost so far. all were my favourites, one red windbreaker in primary school, my sports gym kappa jacket in secondary school, and recently my yellow floral jacket my mom bought from australia for me ): and so the following poster is in vain hope of recovering them. they say three time's the charm, i really hope i don't lose anymore.

MISSING
what: KAPPA black/bronze striped jacket 
size: XS
last seen: at the end of 2005, don't even remember how i lost it, it just disappeared into thin air. if i did lend it to someone and it hasn't been returned, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE return it?


what: yellow printed floral jacket with white sleeves
size: s/free size
last seen: in june  2008, on my way to school, it probably dropped on the bus travelling from newton to njc, bus headed for bukit panjang i think.



photos.
yesterday's trip to suntec, popular's bookfest, the BOOK that i wanted to buy but was out of my budget. and then the preeeeetty boxes sold at harris cost a bomb with velvet floral designs on them. lastly, the really cool expensive mugs, also from harris (:





________________________

Cute HCI gym boy on the bus. Made me remember the past which i am not part of now.then there was the dream to achieve, but nothing was produced except great memories.  
-1.30pm

No comments: