Saturday, November 22, 2008

F-ing asshole. I just want to list out all the bloody mistakes and useless shit my partner was today. Hello, he's been working here a whole bloody week, while it was my first time there, and he screws up SO BAD, I GET DRAGGED IN AND GOTTA COVER HIS ASS FOR HIM. I CAN BLOODY CARRY A OVAL TRAY HEAVIER THAN HIS,  AND I HAD TO RUN BACK AND FORTH.I'M THE ONE DOING MOST OF THE CLEARING AND SERVING, HE'S JUST BLOODY SLOW SHIT. 

It's 11.40 on the train, its CROWDED. Pissy. Even commuters are pissing me off, as i happen to be on the carriage without any seats, so people are sitting on the floor.

I need a foot massage really badly.
-21st november 2008, 11.40pm

...yada yada yada. just had to blow off some steam just now.

i was probably just really pissed and tired from training in the morning. the nice philipino person and the wu hong-similar-looking guy from ngee ann poly guy and the manager guy salvaged my day working there after the banquet. i so prefer folding napkins.

i hope raffles is better.

No comments: