Friday, November 21, 2008

i survived. my first day and part-time job number 2. 5 hours later, my feet's killing me and got a little headache from gelled-up-hair-in-a-bun. but i thought the job's pretty interesting despite the stigma of it being the [quoting my trainer] ' worst job you could ever get into to make money'. it may be demanding, having really strict supervisors, and i seem to need memory space for this job too. need to improve my social/communication skills, and, my endurance for standing in court shoes for long hours.

and then there was the cute guy (: same name as nicolle's sec 1 crush, and he's nice, good at his job too! haha. he was serving two tables away from me. oh wells. hope i get to see him again (:

time for my bath, foot soak and then sleep, before killer training starts again.

No comments: