Wednesday, June 18, 2008

oh man. yesterday was horrible. not the events that were horrible, but how my body was feeling. what i thought was morning sinus developed into a full-blown mind-boggling ear-bursting cold. i'll have to thank kris for attempting to make me study at your house [although i did fall asleep before i even started, and made you psychologically-sick. plus, i only did 3 measly chapters of econs]. the rest of the day after i left her house was kinda blurry, hazy and sneezy. damn my weak immune system.

felt much better this morning, although there was still hints of my cold residing in my nose and voice, but still fit enough to resume normal day life, which included dragging my ass to school for geog consultation with ms kavi. after was spent running three rounds to sweat out the rest of my virus, and some unproductive hitting around with amanda's stick [hope you don't mind]. attempted ONE question of partial fractions before i was left to stone and chatted with mar for awhile before heading off to commonwealth for CIP.

CIP wasn't what i expected. i mean the facilitating kids whom i barely know..and they really are rowdy-er than i expected. so gotta put in more effort than i did today by just observing and not interacting at all.

lastly, tags. i doubt i've ever seen so many tags on my blog for....years within 24 hours. well its due to my sudden effort to read blogs for this really short temporary blogging motivation of mine. i got caught up and sucked back into the blogging world. oh yay. another thing to suck my time out of and an extra excuse from studies.

bei: thanks. that made me detour for at least an extra half hour. HAHA. but they were too good to miss looking at.

norman: you should know what happened. yes i'm fine with homosexuality in OTHERS. but just to clear the air, i'm heterosexual thank you.

kris: you know my motivation's weaker than yours. especially when it comes to food.

felix: too sinful. that's why i try to make them myself and eat them at anytime at all (:

travis: and the only way i can think of getting a proper holiday now is to drop out of school, or just plan to leave the exam papers blank.

val: you're back on the 28th right! you think jet lag will hold you back two days? AND YOU MUST STAY TILL THE 12th. i don't care. you're coming for dramafest on the 11th july.

No comments: