Tuesday, June 24, 2008

i know i should be studying geog right now after i underestimated the amount of content there is for the last month.well just a few more minutes shouldn't hurt after all that slacking i did yesterday. oh and good luck to all the chemistry paper-takers today! hehe. although the paper should have just ended.

GP down, econs down. i better pass my GP, although i screwed up the essay. and econs. its needless to say i'll fail. but seriously. i can't write two bloody essays in 45 mins. i mean come on, a person who can at most write one side of an A4 size paper in half an hour, you want me to write 2 pages in 45min. we'll, i did try my best and did a total of 3 sides? that's completing part a) of 10 marks in 35 min and two paragraphs (approximately only 1/5 the essay) of part b) of 15 marks. = sure fail. but i'm being optimistic by hoping the marker will credit me marks for my intro and brief explaination of what's a price ceiling. and to think i was happy enough that there was an essay question in the econs paper that i actually remotely knew how to do. paper 2 - managed to finish, cause i believe i didn't write enough for all my answers. ah i forgot, had mock chinese oral between GP and econs..without surprise i see the understanding of pain in my teacher's eyes that i wouldn't pass. come on. she even told me to use english words during the conversation, during a CHINESE oral mind you. and the last revelation. chinese oral A's are starting on friday. holy shit.

anyway. a little destressing with my hockey stick after the papers. desmond and illyas was there too. hm. my hits are still as inconsistent as a sec 1 starter. i just don't understand why it's degraded so much. went home, slacked a bit, ate dinner. then started on my common test/assessment week tradition. making lasagna! yep. i do it in the middle of every common test week. a way to relieve stress...and can be continued till it runs out! haha. only thing this time i made it overly salty (i'll get hypertension soon) and well, the cheese didn't set well ): but it's still addictively-good (: and i joined my mom to watch a little of the K-drama My Girl till 1am before i went to sleep.

GEOG. here i come.

No comments: