Friday, June 13, 2008

i want to read. fictional english story books that don't need much brain cells to absorb and will bring me into another world.
i want to bake. so that i can eat my wonderful creations and get fat with pleasure.
i want to sleep. so that i don't get these headaches and blank out periods and act like a zombie.
i want to watch a movie at the movie theater. with friend(s) because i haven't stepped into one for the past two months?
i want to play hockey. so that i don't get fat from eating all my wonderful baked perfections.
i want to get a job. so that i don't feel useless and broke all the time, and be able to pay for culinary school in a few year's time without depending on my parents.
i want to drop out of school. so that i don't get so stressed about insignificant things in life and i can get a job.
i want to get a boyfriend/girlfriend. so that i'll feel loved.
i want to get my own house. so that i'll have the independence i've always wanted.
i want to open my own shop/cafe. so that i can be proud of my own creation
.
.
.
.
economics is right in one aspect. unlimited wants.....
but they can't be fulfilled due to the short term obstacle namely the upcoming common tests.
save me.

No comments: