Friday, February 04, 2005

sheesh..i think i just lost my favourite bracelet of all time.okae...maybe second.
itz the one my mom bought from shanghai for me...black and silver.it was damn nice lah.
the only other place it can be besides with me now is in school.hope itz still there.
my other bracelet that i liked a lot was the one dickson gave me for my birthday last year.
please don't be mistaken.
it was a silver chain with a nice heart design at the end.
i think it dropped off my wrist at the arcade when i was playing or something.
sighx...i always lose accesories that i like.

anyway..im gonna buy one of those yellow bands from dixin for the cancer society thiing.
she ordered 10 through the net.and she said the shipping was damn ex.

well...monday's the cross country at macritchie.
im one of those running for keller.yay
but my 2.4's already 14 mins.
3.2 im gonna do like 23 mins??or more.prob. be out of stamina.

tuesday we're going back to hpps after the new year celebs.
i know sue wei and michael aren't going coz they're going overseas.
that is soo not fair...sue's gonna skip cross-country on monday too.
but we're prob. going out after visiting mlml.

i have a stupid ear infection.which will not heal.bah...

No comments: