Monday, February 28, 2005

booooo.
sat was one of the worst days ever.not exactly though...
it was just very hot and i had nothing to do at all.
especially when we didn't have lunch together with the 6c'03 people.
shifted to this sat.

sunday ...boring too.got tuition..that's all.


sheesh...there are so many flying ants in my bro's room! i see at least 5.
ewww...
their like soo big..itz creeping my out.


anyway...my bro got back his O'level results today..
my mom said he didn't score that well.
and he wants to change rooms with me.

mine's smaller.
but i like my cupboard and the mirror..its like my whole wall is the mirror.
then there's more wind in my room, better lighting, like my bed.

bro's room: bit bigger, but hot, don't like his cupboard, and itz blue my mom's probably gonna let us paint our rooms.
-has air -con... A PHONE LINE!erm......................
bad lighting.
nearer to my mom's room <>

my mom added that i could paste an extra mirror on the wall if there's space (:

soo...should i taake his room???

No comments: