Tuesday, February 22, 2005

i feel like time is passing tremendously slow today

ended school at 11, but had to move classrooms to c2. one floor up.and the class got scolded by mdm kala.not my fault.i was moving tables coz the class were too 'busy' worrying that they'll miss their show.
and do you know why we moved?
coz there's a aneroxic girl in c2.it'z not our fucking problem.she thinks she's fat.go ask her to look at those in 'heath and fitness' club.EAT.that's her solution.and she causes so much trouble because of her mentality.

played tennis for 2 hours with amelia and christine.
they actually improve because of me (:
i figured how to make the ball twist after hitting the ground.but it ain't exactly able to go over the net yet.
hah.

then i went to buy my brother's cake at angie.oh yea! my brother owes me 10 bucks (:
anyway...the chocolate cake rocked.

yea...then ate dinner early.im suppose to be eating dinner now normally.and my mom should be at work.but she's sitting on the sofa watching teevee.
so it's kinda weird.
out of place.
and my room's in a mess.sighx.

they're resuming lessons tomorrow.how sad.
i wanna be able to fast forward my life...you know..skip school...then slow it back down after school ends.
but that's not possible for at least another 50 years.


'pamm.

No comments: