Monday, February 21, 2005

hello.
actually i never really knew how to start each entry ^
but i won't bother.

anyway.i think thinking too much can cause a strain on the brain.
i got a headache after studying geog in the library, then 3 hours straight of maths tuition.
got a headache on the way home from tuition.
and till now there are still traces of it left in the skull.

i have 9 more hours till my geog paper and im blogging.
i guess nothing can really keep me down for long.
i think positive.
and never focus on my piorities.
like how i look forward to what's after the tests then focus on the tasks ahead.
sighx.

i sound so professer-ish now.
influenced through siblings i guess.
you'll feel the maturity faster.
yea right...im like talking non-stop to myself in my head.
i just can't stop it.
i can go on and on typing what's going on in my head
but some things just flash and disappear.
so i don't have enough things to remember what i just flashed in my own mind.

i need to skip more.
stretch myself.
it seems to be helping a tiny bit.
or either my brother is shrinking .
i need to train too.

playing tennis with amelia and christine tmr.
nobody else is gonna be free.
coz they're too darn lazy to do a little exercise.
both of them are coming to learn how to play from me.
like i can teach them at all

we're moving the darn classroom tomorrow.
some crap shit.
c2 was told the same reason ....the other class has a request to move to your class.
but there was no such shit.
although our class is smaller...we still prefer it.
and our class being the only sec. 2 class on the third level is besides the point itself.
teachers.
must we always have to listen to them?
couldn't they at least tell us why we have to move.
that would at least be some sincerity.or politeness.
wadeva.

closing eyes equal to sleeping time.
good night.

No comments: