Sunday, February 20, 2005

hey hey...
i know i haven't been blogging lately....but blame the common tests im right in the middle of right now.
haha...actually not.im just too lazy to blog although many things has happened.
i won't bother to rack my brains to recall the embarassing/happy situations that have filled my life the past 2 weeks. (:

well...like i said im right in the middle of the common tests and my mom just took me out shopping yesterday.
the ching-gay parade was sooo troublesome.blocked my mom and brother so they couldn't go out.and because only a few minutes before i was hungry so i went to buy breadtalk with my dad, we got stuck waiting for both of them for over 2 hours at burger king.i just wonder why i didn't bother to go home first with my dad.HAH.

well...the english paper.i almost didn't finish it.the compre was quite bad.
science paper.i think it was the hardest paper i ever done so far.especially the multiple choice.

well...that's all i have to report.cept' that i had a rather interesting dream last night which i shall not share
(:

good evening people!

No comments: