Monday, July 26, 2004

well...im gonna make this a quick entry...coz i still hafta bathe and study for my chinese test tmr.thhe very first time i have  resolved to study for a test...haha..
sunday i woke up bout' 11.30...then had to finish my tuition work before going for tuition in the afternoon.my brother had came home before i even woke up..haha..went to ngee ann city to service my tablet..then the guy changed some settings but i dont really know whether it works coz today at school it still keeps hanging and restarting itself.but when i came home today...it worked fine without the  adapter for the first time.but the guy said that they have to run tests and stuff and it'll take a day or two...so my mom said i'll send it back here on friday.then collect on sunday..yupp.after that we wanted to go to coldstorage...but we passed by takashimaya..then my mom went in to see some stuff....instead...i told her i wanted to go see some op stuff..and she bought a sleeveless shirt and a pair of shorts for me.said it was my birthday present.but i  like it....then we went grocery shopping..my brother met us there...before my dad drove us home for dinner...that's bout all...except that i missed 3/4 of x-men.
today was quite okae....english...then home Ec. .we made chicken burgers....nice...then recess...then CS lesson....that's when i type my bloody long entry that went *poof*.but we were suppose to do pbl..haha..after that was geog.had a test..i didnt study...except during the last few minutes of CS when i tried to cram some stuff into my brain.then mr siow spent like the rest of the period or something juz trying to get somebody to change place with brenda who was sitting at the back.haha...he was like' last year a girl was sick and her friends were all so helpful and it was a test sommore...they were so good that i gave them an honourstamp.. blah..blah blah' wad crap...no one wanted to move anyway..haha...so he kinda wasted his time..
 
well...tmr i still have my chinese test.die....
well..study later..tonite got friends... :D
byez

No comments: