Monday, July 26, 2004

stupid lah….juz now during CS lesson i was blogging…then rite such a loooooooonnngggg entry….like my longest ever…then the stupid thing got page cannot  be displayed…..then everything *poof* gone….juz like that…..idiotic school internet….hafta write allll over again..sighx.
 
welll….couldnt blog the past few days coz no time to go on the comp..sat had my birthday party whole day…sunday i woke up late then gotta go for tuition then go orchard to service my laptop…damn thing still hanging…..weelll….i’ll start with sat.

 
welll…left for east coast park at 9.30am…then went to bukit merah there to collect the bread my mom ordered.it was drizzling a bit when we left the house.dickson and nicolle said that it was raining really heavily at their side.but when i was at east coast park it was all sunny.well…it kinda drizzled a few times when we were there.almost thought it was really gonna rain.i pitched up the tent with the help of my brother….he completely forgot how to set up the tent so had to teach him again…haha.ate hot dog bun with cheese inside the sausage…damn nice.and cup noodles.wahahaha.
cuitian came bout’ 1+ when i was eating.she didn’t eat here lunch too.so she got cup noodles too.welll…she could have chosen either mac or the food court if she wanted.she came with this really big bag….and it was my present!!!!a realllly big one……okae…not that HUGE…but bigger than most others lah….[i’ll list out all my presents later] the three musketeers came after that.andrew,arnold and dickson.we were all just sitting inside the big tent juz chatting for awhile….then there’s these few boys wakeboarding at the beach beside the tent…and one of the boy’s pants was like almost dropping and could see the butt crack…we thought he was trying to attract some girls or something…but he wasn’t even cute or anything…ugh..but dickson was all like ‘ BUTTOCK MAN!!BUTTOCK MAN!!!!’haha…we were all like thought he was a pervert or something..good thing the guy didn’t hear him.we got bored after a while so we rented a bike each and went cycling for like an hour…the guys were going so damn fast lor…till my legs were damn tired….we had to catch up.we stopped at the jetty for a while…then climbed over the rail….[there was a platform there in case somebody thought that we jumped into the sea]

we returned the bike and still nobody came yet…so we sat  the tent and played with cards..daidee…haha.my mom was sleeping on the hammock.cuitian had to go for a concert that night so she left early.caren came bout 4…but went to coffee bean to have her lunch coz she had not eaten yet.pei qi came soon after that…she was like walking all around to find me and although she called me, my fone was hidden somewhere..so didn’t noe she was here already…mike came a while later…then all the guyz went to play on the hammock…[my mom woke up already]
but soon we got bored again..then the guyz went to rent bikes while I and pei qi roller bladed.my relatives were starting to arrive and my parents were setting up the barbeque.
pei qi was going quite slow…so caren walked with her and i went to chase the boys….they were like waiting for me at the jetty when I reached there[the second time that day]went back bout the same speed as I was chasing them.thighs ached even more.then polly, nicolle, stace , val came bout the same time.this time they wanted to go cycling or blading too…so went blading to the jetty AGAIN.polly rented a bike, val’s on the scooter, stace on blades, nicolle on foot.pei qi and caren rented the two seater bike

.dickson and mike rented blades and went with us…they were mostly at the front
i was really tired after that.had dinner, a hot dog bun with a chicken wing.then went to play down at the beach…itz really nice at night….altho there weren’t any stars.we had my cake…vanilla ice cream cake!!!!!wahahahaha…it was a delicious cake.we chatted for awhile before people started going home.sue left bout 10.30 -11 with andrew and arnold.dickson left before that actually.we were playing sommore daidee in the tent before they left..haha…denise , pei qi , polly and jia yun was juz lying down on the beach talking.my two brothers are hopeless…one goes to sentosa and only come bout 10.30pm.and the other only came for the bbq and left. denise stayed the latest..i was talking to her ……coz her mom was out.then she went to sit at coffee bean when we were going to leave..it was bout’ 12 midnight already..my brother brought a classmate to stay overnight with him in the tent that night at east coast…alone.and itz a she.…*wonders*
well…came home half asleep..had to take my bath…then by the time I slept was bout 2+ in the morning.

 
Im finally done with sat!!!wahahaha…all the thanks to my friends and relatives who gave me wonderful presents!!!their all at the side.woderfull...lonnnng entry is back...i'll probably do sunday later....


No comments: