Thursday, July 29, 2004


Happy birthday to me!!!


Thursday, 29th july 2004 , 11:37 am.

Sighx….in class chinese now..typing on microsoft one-note.coz the stupid internet cant work…at home also cant…coz my mom took the cable away….i cant use the internet AT ALL…okae..at least for now…
Today started off half good and half bad..i woke up to find some presents on the table….from  my brother…how nice ..it was eeyore holding a flower.and a keychain..that's the good part…bad part is that  I couldn’t find the class key….dammit.when i came to class..christine .me a box of jelly for my birthday…those japanese type…made it herself I think.had mass run was quite okae actually.then was english….then pe…mr samat came back …wasn’t that bad lah…juz tiring.then maths…go the test paper back…got full marks!!!wahahaha…was quite surprised myself.happy too…I think the last maths test I got full marks was p4 I think..haha.then was recess.elaine came to crescent coz she had no school today.
Gave me my birthday present :D the earrings were nice….thanx so much!!!!then lit. had a replacement teacher…did nothing actually..altho we're suppose to do a mind map.no fair!!!amelia, xiang yin and christine got their wire-less internet !!!okae…a few more got theirs already.dammit.i want!!!!!!!!!! Then itz till here…..chinese period.think later got the australian maths olympian thing.

 
Yesterday …lemme think…oh yea….we stayed back for CIP.me,angelia, mayumi, amelia and diana cleaned the teacher's pigeon holes.it was so damn dirty lor.some of them even got spiderwebs…eeeewww.but got off early lah…really easy to bargain with mr siow..haha.then had my 2.4 too....14.11.i guess i could have been faster.but itz a A!tmr's my PFT. 

Okae..gtg for science now..cant bring it along…won't work..bye for now.

weee….im at home now..watching the oc.haha..quite funny.
and my mom's baking brownies now.at 11:30.

No comments: