Friday, July 30, 2004

 
Friday 30th July 2004, 12.50 pm.

okae…lit. now.suppose tuh have the net. on but itz not working…so typing it on one note again.
okae..yeasterday my mom went to another creative sake, and bought an mp3 player, speakers, and earphones.itz so unfair kae…the last sale, my brother got speakers, and earphones, I got the mp3.now my brother gets the mp3, and I got the earphones…then he gets the speakers.no fair…he already has one set!!!this one is suppose to go into his room.wad bout' me??i don’t get any speakers?even for my laptop???/sighx……
I want the speakers!sighx…shant brag on it anymore.

amelia's waching mean girls now, im listening to music, the teacher's just talking upfront.she's actually quite nice, she's young..TALL..and …preety?dunno…better than mdm kala I guess.

later im gonna send this down to the service centre…the problem is still persisting.

sigh.half an hour more to go …then one and a half hour to today's PFT.hoping to get everything A.so far my 2.4 got an A.
I have a feeling no one's listening coz the class is so damn quiet, and no one responds to her when she asks questions.haha.okae…maybe I'll listen…bye.

No comments: