Monday, June 14, 2004

okae..havent posted for the weekends.didnt do that much tho.
oh yea..im in the school com lab now..supppose to work on the pbl thingy.well..i got hockey later.
sat- sent off my maid for indonasia at changi airport.bought breakfast at BK there.anyway..this means i gotta do some housework..

[hellloooo!!!! siewling is herre. yaaay!:) *cheers* helllooooo pamela! shes now beside me. and denise is angry with me coz i went over to someone else's seat. oh fuck. she just glared at me. whatever lah. shes like tt one lah. and she probably only made me come coz she wants my CAMERA to take pics of the project. cheapskate. cheat my feeeelings only. making use of me like im some *thing*. bloody asshole. heehe! i miss angie, and euuuunice! waaaah!:( so sad. angie and mayumi wont be back for my bday too. tingtingting. okay, better go now. she slammed the stck of papers onto the damn table. bahh.]

okaeee.....
continueing...went back to school for the purchase of the tablet PC
anyway...gtg teacher coming tuh check.

No comments: