Wednesday, June 02, 2004

hey..
today stac waz suppose to come over and bake cookies with me..but here mom wanted her to stay home and do hw coz no one else waz coming..
my room is still in a mess...coz yesterday evening i started packing but...itz still messy as all the stuff are on the floor.
went roller blading with my brother to tiong bahru park juz now...fell down twice..haha.scraped my knee and my backk...ouch.
anyway..today and had many nice movies on..watched..[young indiana jones][three ninjas][ghostbuster][and something else i forgot.]
tmr is the maths remedial thing..sighx..at least dont have to stay home and do nothing.
i still havent even started the homework yet.
oh..and i must remember to ask my mom if i can go to kim's party.
do you think she gives pocket money during hols??coz if not i wont have enough money to buy kim a present...sighx.
well..thats all.bye.

No comments: