Saturday, June 26, 2004

hey.
have been quite busy the past few days to do my bloody homework [bleah].
okae..i finished maths .english got the compo thing,newspaper article and phrase bok left.chinese is half of the book review , a compo, and a jian3 bao4.
cant really concentrate.

im so sad the holidays are gonna be over soon.i havent gone out enough yet!!!
went to the john little's warehouse sale yesterday with my mom.couldnt find jeans that fit me!!![sob]my mom bought bedsheets.i got a skirt and a sleeveless shirt.thats bout all.in the next hall waz this 'safe' sale too. bought a microwave which had this crisp function.we got the display set coz that waz the only one they had.we didnt get a user's manual ...only the microwave.-_-' got a duffell bag there too!!.orange.how nice.

okae..itz so late now and my brother isnt back.he said he was going to 'study' with his friends at the BK holland.

okae..betta do my compo now.cyaz.

No comments: