Tuesday, June 08, 2004

okae..today is a boring day.
my brother juz went out to get his teeth x-rayed coz tmr he's gonna put his braces.probably gonna watch [harry potter and the prisoner of askaban] tmr too.
all i did today was eat..sleep..and use the computer....sighx.probably gonna do my homework after i post this.i started yesterday.did half of the australian mathematics olympian thing.well..i think that was all i did.
lets see...thurs i have training then im going with eshita and yu jie *that's all i think* to buy my shin guards and the socks.yup..in the last entry i wrote bout' it.haha..im always repeating what i say ..sighx..dirty habit.
well..my mom still has tuh give me my pocket money for this week.its only one third of what im suppose to get every normal week.sighx.
oh and the new plastic notes look so nie..wahaha.
okae..byez.

No comments: