Sunday, June 06, 2004

hey...
juz came back from the kim's party-cum-sleepover yesterday...waz really fun...and i didnt get to post too coz waz running around .too busy to use.
okae...starting from friday...well..used the computer in the morning before i left..took a bus there (luckily didnt get lost.).ling and eunice and chelle were there already with kim and her brother.they kinda pushed me into the pool(luckily with nothing in my pocket.the pool waz cold!!!the rest started coming...mayumi and angelia took a cab there.many of them forgot to bring extra clothes.so had to borrow from kim and we had to push them into the pool.i swimmed for quite long ..got a cut on my foot and my finger..no idea how tho..i went upstairs with kim,angelia,mayumi,ling,eunice, chelle and marion after the rest of them went back.mayumi and marion left soon.i have no idea why...but i saw the rest of them sitting on the kitchen floor after i came out from the bathroom.well...chelle left bout' 10??!!(or 11)she took a cab home.they couldnt sleepover.before that we were watching [how to lose a guy in 10 days] and [from justin to kelly] after chelle went home.played a few rounds of cards but gave up..waz too confusing.we slept bout' 1.30??
on sat, i woke up many times during the night...and it waz cold too.it rained really heavily that nite.woke up quite early..7.50.considering the time i slept.tries to sleep again..woke up..and anglia(she waz beside me) said it only 12 mins...we lazed around for awhile before we went outside to watch tv.5 min later i had to go..angelia left with me and she took a cab to the mrt.my dad picked me up.went home for bout' few hours..had to eat at home coz it waz my grandfather's birthday that day.rushed to orchard..only to find val on the para para machine at e-zone in cineleisure.(bout' 2.30?)they played on it for quite awhile before going back to dance dance.dickson waz playing the crazy taxi driver.we spent most of our time there..then bout' 4.20 we went to take some neoprints..coz the rest took it already*btw i went out with the triplets..val stac and dixon.*rushed home..then had to bathe before we cut my grandfather's cake.went out for dinner after that..my parents thought it waz too early so went to imm's giant for shopping.we went in bout'10.and many people were going in at that time too.left bout' 11.15 and my parents thought it closes at 11..but it closes at 1am.we had to send my uncle and auntie home at bt.panjang...then we went home.reached home bout' 12+??
but very funny...at 1 in the morning i felt hungry..wahahaha..so cooked instant noodles and ate.haha..went to sleep at 2 in the morning.well..i woke up bout 11 this morning.so...came to my grandmother's house after lunch...
well...the end for my 3-day long story..hoped you enjoyed!!!

No comments: