Monday, June 07, 2004

hi...juz came back from hockey training..im wet, sticky, tired (hmm..what else?)oh..and hungry.i ate lunch [fried rice]before going for training...and when i came back i asked my maid what she cooked for lunch...haha.today was is a hot day.ran under the spraying thingy(to not allow the pitch to dry up)a few times i think..thats why im all wet.haha.i still havent started on my homework yet...not in the mood.
okae..on friday there's this hockey fundraising carnival thing.so we're suppose to get shin guards if not we cant play.so prob. on thurs after training go buy with some others...might be cheaper.we must buy the long socks too.and my mom needs to give me money to top up my card...sighx.
wee...the plastic notes look so nice..not gonna spend them..haha.
okae...i gtg bathe..and eat my 'lunch'.wahahah.instant noodles.
byes.

No comments: