Thursday, January 28, 2010

work.
The syndrome has hit me again, the one where I get bored of things really fast and want to move on to the next thing. It's been exactly a month, if i count the first day as training. I've settled down, taken on more roles, have tried new methods, but still am rushing against the clock everyday. Overtime is a lesser occurance to me now, that means I go home earlier, and lesser pay. Still, I feel obliged to work at the bakery even though well, I'm just going nowhere, it's been preventing slowing me down from doing many things I've planned to do a long time ago, and the pay is always on the edge of my mind. It's human nature to keep comparing with others, but the passion for baking has been subdued since a few days ago. I guess we'll have to wait and see if it really gets to the point where my mind is constantly on quitting thoughts, meaning that I really don't like my job anymore. My body's probably taking a beating from all the lack of sleep (almost the same as those long-lost school days), hockey and little rest time there is in between my schedule, but i'm still wishing I had more time for LIFE.

No comments: