Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm really tired. But i still feel the need to type out my thoughts, because I don't think I'll have the chance to do so anytime soon again.

Thursday was a bad day.
Friday was japanese-y.
Saturday was long and tiring.
Sunday was, finally normal.

I just made lasagna. For a monday lunch feast in the workplace (:
I burnt close to a hundred pieces of bread (they were just overbrown, but had to be thrown away), due to my short term memory; had to do overtime for close to two hours because a baker didn't show up and I had to cut and roll out wassants practically alone (till kind rachel came and help, and shaun too); and because of overtime, I couldn't go to bukit batok driving centre to enroll for driving theory test - hence the bad day.[there was more events I believe, but can't remember the less significant ones.]

I had a half day on friday as I had jap class. hooray. But I didn't get to eat lunch before the class, due to my own mismanagement. Takeyama sensei went really fast during the ressun [lesson], so I could barely absorb what she was teaching. Had lunner at McCafe with XM and Trudy, while trying to revise the ressun.

I went for crescent hockey training on saturday, hence my muscle aches and the cause of my tiredness. Still had to work OT, this time even with the extra baker around, was because we didn't follow the schedule. Long-day-Saturday it was. Oh yes, most importantly, was lunch. Had lunch with Kris, at Crystal Jade. We weren't hungry, and wanted dimsum. Yes, so we ate Crystal Jade during our hour lunch break, and us not knowing it was the expensive branch, walked in the restaurant in jeans and t-shirts. haha! And, the next table was interesting throughout lunch, with two metro guys amusing us with their conversation about brazilian waxing and free haircuts, among other topics. We couldn't stop laughing at them, while trying to eat 'little dragon buns' and exclaiming how wonderful they tasted just to hide our laughter XD

Sunday. Went well, with no mishaps, thankfully. And I managed to leave almost on time! Had dinner with Rachel, Shaun and Kris at the hawker centre, and had a lovely chat about people at work (yes, it may be rude, but amusing).

I'm also home alone. Again.

No comments: